Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Letter of Appreciation for Ms. Moorhead

Dear Ms.Moorhead,

Thank you for all of your hard work. Everyone here appreciates you and hopes you continue to teach us.

I especially enjoyed the class because I'd never done anything quite like it. Also, I'm pretty unfamiliar with the computer, so the computer/blog class was a new experience for me.

So, once again, thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Brigette W.

Additional posts of thanks from Julien G., Irene X., Darien, Julian F., and Zack.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, everyone. I've had a lot of fun over the last few months, too. I'm already looking forward to next year.

    Cheers, Ms. Moorhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, everyone, I didn't want all of your great posts from the last month to be buried under your kind thank-you notes, which I utterly appreciate. Thank you all again!

    So, aside from the this first thank-you post, the rest have been moved to the month of February, which you can still access if you like. (Just look in the archive.)

    Again, thank you all for such a wonderful time. Our blogging experiment has been a great success, and we'll continue with it officially in the fall. That said, I haven't forgotten that you'd like some summertime reporting assignments. Look for those starting this Friday.

    Darien -- I am thrilled that you will be a correspondent for the blog while you are a student at Sacred Heart.

    Cheers, Laura

    ReplyDelete