Friday, October 13, 2017

Fleet Week!

      Fleet week is one week of the year where different parts of America celebrate the navy and other military people. The airshow that they do for the week is called the Blue Angels. This year, I went to go to check it out.

      When I first went to the event, there were a lot of activities to do and lots of tents to see. The first thing I saw was a tent showing how to make slime. One of the people who were helping make the slime was a biologist and the other a communicator for the navy. When they were done making the slime, they put it in little bags to give to others.

      Next I went to a PG&E booth where they showed me how to turn off the gas in an emergency and told me what to do in case a loose electric wire lands on my car when I am inside of it. The people also told me to spin the PG&E wheel to get a prize. I spun the wheel and got a stress toy in the shape of a PG&E car.

      Lastly, I sat down and saw the Blue Angels and they were pretty amazing. I also saw some people parachuting out of the planes which was also awesome.
 
      My opinion on Fleet Week this year is that is was very fun. I really enjoyed all of the booths and people that were there. I hope to come again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment