Friday, October 13, 2017

Fleet Week

The 4th through 8th graders went to fleet week this past Friday. We walked down from our school and it was about 20 too 30 minutes. We saw they used for the army. We saw army cars, army drones and and electric car which was a hybrid which was better for the environment. They also gave us blue fidget spinners. 

We walked around a PG&E booth and they gave us this card and we had to get 5 stamps all around different sections of the booth. Once you get all of them, we go to this wheel and spin it. Then whatever it lands on, we answer a question and if we get it right we win a prize. And I also found out there was no Ps4 booth so I got really sad. We then went to get pizza.

My opinion of the fleet week was that I did not enjoy it. Last year's was a lot better then this year's because there was a Ps4 booth. The Ps4 booth is what made me have a good time. I enjoyed playing all the games they had and that their was a virtual reality section. Hopefully they have the Ps4 booth back next year.☻


No comments:

Post a Comment