Friday, November 6, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Expeirence

On October 23, 2015, Hillwood kids took a trip to the Arada Pumpkin Patch. So I decided to write about my experience! So the first thing I did was the maze. It took about 30 minutes to get out of the maze and even that there was still a little cheating involved. After I got out I decided to try it again with multiple friends but that turned out as a little melt down. None of us made it out so instead we went out from the entrance to go pick pumpkins.

When we went to pick the pumpkins there were so many pumpkins to choose from. There were white pumpkins, blue pumpkins, and regular pumpkins! My friend and I both picked the biggest pumpkins we could find, which was hard because there were so many pumpkins some even bigger then my face! So we tried to pick them up but unfortunately we dropped them because some of them a so heavy!

There was lots of different activities like: pony rides, train rides, haunted house, maze, and playground. It was very fun and loads of kids were the enjoying the fun this pumpkin patch provides. This is located in half moon bay, and is called Arata pumpkin patch.

Source: Arata Pumpkin Patch

1 comment: