Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My High School Experience! (So Far)

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I have really seen or really talked to all of you, but I thought it might be interseting if I just wrote about it.

High school, I can definitely say, has been a life changing experience. I love my classes and I love all the hands on work I am able to do like making my own bracelet from copper! It's pretty cool, along with working with all sorts of pants and animals. In biology I looked at the blood flow of a fish tail under a microscope! It's kind of amazing that Iv'e done so much in what feels like such a short time.

Something else I've been doing is volleyball! Along with everything else it has also been somewhat life changing. Normally I would never get the courage to do that especially going into something I know nothing about.  We've even won some of our games which definitely feels like an acomplishment.  We also have a tournament on saturday at 8 in the morning so wish me luck! If you ever think about doing a sport in high school you should do it because it's fun and you get to meet new people and make new friends.

Speaking of friends I have made some new friends which has been really nice and hopeully some of you from Hillwood can meet some of them one day.

All I can really say is that high school has been such a great esperience and it's not as bad as you would think. I miss you all and I wish you all the best of luck with school, and for some, applying to high school!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment