Friday, October 2, 2015

Brandon Crawford Interview

Brandon Crawfod is a major league baseball player. He plays for the Giants team. His number is 35 and he plays shortstop. He has a batting average of .245. How I got the the interview is I asked the MLB people that works for the Giants.  One of them respond and said yes. Her name was Bailey West. She said that a woman named Shana Daum would show me to him. I got to see them at batting practice. When he was done and before he went to the locker room, we sat down in the dugout to ask him a few questions on why he wanted to play.

When did you first start playing?
I started to play as soon as I could walk. I would always want to swing the bat around.

Who inspired you to play baseball ?
I think my dad really inspired me to play baseball. He took  me to all the Giants games and he coached me in Little League.

Why did you want to be a baseball player?
I wanted to do it because of my dad. He really inspired me to play baseball.

Besides you, who do you think is the best players on the team?
Well, I think that we are all good players. But if I had to chose, it would be Buster Posey and Madison Bumgarner.

No comments:

Post a Comment