Friday, May 30, 2014

Having Fun at International Day!

Today is International Day! Every student is suppose to bring a food from their culture. At 11:30, all the students and parents go outside to eat plenty of food! Each year we celebrate International Day; it is fun to dress up and see the different cultures all around the world.

Kasama T.: "My ethnic groups are Norwegian, Native Americans, African, and European."

Sophia B.: "I am part Indian but I am mostly Pakistani."

Asiana D.: "A big tradition we celebrate is, Chinese New Year! During this celebration, we receive red envelopes and have big feasts with family."

Natasha J.: "I am Chinese, German, Swedish, English, and mostly European. My mother's side of the family is mixed European, while my father is Chinese."




No comments:

Post a Comment