Friday, June 7, 2013

Having Fun on One of the Hawaiian Islands:Maui

Have you ever been to Maui or any of the Hawaiian islands?  I have and it is on of the best places I have been to.  I love going to Maui and I am going in the summer.  I love going to Maui in the summer because it so warm and i love to visit my grandma who actually lives in Maui.  I have never been anywhere besides the beach and in my grandmas house in Maui but i know where you might enjoy some fun in the sun.

One of the first places I recommend visiting is me!  Just kidding.  I would definitely visit the beach so you can relax and go snorkeling.  At the beach you might also enjoy going kayaking with friends and family.  You also might enjoy  a ride on a boat to Molokini which is a great place for snorkeling.  Molokini was also used for target practice for the military.

You might also enjoy going to Oahu to visit the USS Arizona Memorial which is a sunken battle ship.  Other than that it is a pretty place to visit and I recommend Hawaii to visit if you ever have no idea where to go for the summer.

Written by Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment