Friday, March 8, 2013

Washington Here We Come!

White House

Williamsburg
Jamestown
Two more days until Washington D.C!!!!!!!!!  In the morning we are all going to be sleepy because we have to wake up at 4:00am! We have to meet each other at the air port at 5:30am. It is still worth going to see all these amazing monuments. When we are at Washington we will see, the Withe House, Williamsburg, Jamestown, the Capital Building, Mount Vernon, Smithsonian Museum, Arlington National Cemetery, and many national monuments. I am really excited to see the White House in person. I have never been to Washington, so I am also excited to just go with my friends from school. Here are some places that I got from Google Images. There are captions on the bottom of the picturef so you know what the places look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment