Friday, February 15, 2013

Troubles to Applying for College


(Left Sush Krishnamoorthy)

Applying for college can be challenging and brings a mix of fear and hope of entry or rejection. I recently applied to high school, and I am wondering with both worries and hopes on whether or not I will be accepted.

Many people who apply to college have concerns over the cost, and some say that it may be the worst part of applying. Some students who apply look for financial aid to help them. One student, Sush Krishnamoorthy, "is hoping to find a university that offers sufficient financial aid for international students." Leobardo Espinoza Jr., looks into colleges to "maximize his own academic potential." Will Walker looks for a college with "liberal art education."

When my time comes to look into a college, I would look for a very good education and anything to do with film and art. I would also hope that it's in a safe and beautiful location.

Here is a link to a story of students who applied to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment