Friday, January 4, 2013

What I Did During Winter Break

I am going to tell all of you what I did during the winter break.  First of all I just stayed home and played on the kindle.  After the first week of vacation I got a stroke of blue in my hair which is really cool. Then Angela asked me if I wanted to see The Hobbit.  We finally got there and we were in a really long line for two minutes.  When the movie was over it was 10:00 pm and the movie was two hours long.  Then I didn't do anything until it was Christmas which was fun.  About a week later my sister and I switched bedrooms and we have a much bigger room with really comfortable comforters and sheets and it is much warmer and I sleep a lot better now.  So that is the story of my winter break which felt really short but was also really fun if you were me.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment