Friday, January 4, 2013

A Game of Math

Have you ever wanted to get better at math while playing a game?  Well now you can using Math Chimp.  Math Chimp is a website filled with math games to help kids get better at math.  They have math for levels Kindergarten to 8th grade.  Even if you feel some of the math is easy, you can still practice by playing the games.  Because I am in 8th grade, I mainly worked on 8th grade math.  Math Chimp takes math games from other websites and puts them on their website, so you don't have to search the web for math games.

You don't only have to play games though.  They also have videos from Kahn Academy, a website to help kids improve their math skills.  You can see the website here.  I found the website really fun and I hope you do too.  Also, if your in 8th grade or learning algebra, I recommend the Exponents Quiz Show.



No comments:

Post a Comment