Friday, April 16, 2010

Yearbook

I think that my best posts is the beat box article with Julien and I. Some other good articles that I did was a movie review of Avatar and and Percy Jackson.
My top six songs of all time are Calling Dr. Love by KISS, Street Fighting Man and Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, The Final Countdown by Europe, Master Of Puppets by Metallica, and Money for Nothing by Dire Straits.
What I like about San Francisco is that we have the 49ers
The three best things about Hillwood is Zach the dog, the rooms are for good concentration , and the upper grades could go to the park everyday.
I would describe Hillwood as a good small school that would challenge you to your limit. And there is only about 35 kids in the whole school so it is easy to concentrate on your work. And that the school is from kindergarten to eighth grande.

No comments:

Post a Comment