Friday, April 30, 2010

Yearbook ETC.

How has Hillwood affected your life?
Because Hillwood is a relaxed family-like environment, school isn't as intimidating as it normally is for me, a person who has a phobia of big crowds. It's also nice to be in a place where everyone knows your name, and where you know everyone else's.

How has music affected your life?
Music has been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember. I picked up violin at a young age, and I'm now also learning viola and clarinet. Now, I play and perform in orchestras and quartets, where I sometimes get paid for performances. In addition, I take music a theory class and private lessons.

But even more than music, I think art has made quite an impression on how I see the world. My favorite types of art are manga/anime and pop art. To put it simply, I really love drawing, so much that I want to become an artist when I'm old enough to be able to make my own decisions.

by Brigette W.

No comments:

Post a Comment