Friday, April 30, 2010

What has sports done for me

Sports have affected my life in a huge way. I was always not the best student in my school or anywhere. But, when i play sports I am respected about my athletic talent and not teased or laughed out because of my dyslexia. When I am on the court playing tennis or baseball or even soccer I feel like a whole different person. When I play a sport all my problems melt away. Without sports I think I would be lost in the world with all of my stress. 

My favorite sport it tennis. When I was little my dad would play with me everyday after school. Over time all of that playing has payed off. Over the years I have had many coaches play with me and train me for tournaments. My favorite coach was a man named France. He was like a father figure to me. Even though I don't know him anymore because his lessons were to expensive but I still remember him for all of the generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment