Friday, October 2, 2009

What Bothers Me

What bothers me in San Francisco is that lots of people litter and do not re-cycle. What I am going to do about it is that I will re-cycle, compost, not litter, and when I grow up I will take the bus or bike instead of driving a car. If everyone does that the world would be less polluted, no global warming, and cleaner air.

What bothers be in the United States is the same thing, but as a bigger problem. We need to learn how to reuse and re-cycle our energy like using solar, wind, hydro energy and more. Instead of using fossil fuels. Also we need more cars that use solar energy instead of gasoline. I think if everyone contributes to this then the world would be a happier and cleaner world.

Photo credit: Iceland Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment