Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Applying For High School: Part 1

Hi everyone. This year, I am in eighth grade and applying for high school. My top choices are: Lowell High School, Sacred Heart Cathedral High School, and Lick-Wilmerding High School. In my process this year, I want to write a guide about it. I took some tips from Darien C., another fellow Herald reporter. He just graduated from Hillwood a few months ago and made it in to Sacred Heart. Right now, I am gathering applications and filling them out. For a few, I also have to write an essay. The topics of the essays varies depending on the school and what they are interested about in the applicant. In my case, the topics are hardship, online school education, and how I will develop time to the school. The deadlines for the applications vary. Some are in November, others are in December.

**Watch this video of me interviewing Darien about high school.**

No comments:

Post a Comment