Friday, September 20, 2019

Is it possible to have a past life ?

This is a theory and it's based of my personal experience. I'm a mentally stable person, don't worry.,
To start off, what is a past life? A past life is a previously lived life in a different body. Some examples are dreams of a past life or unexplained phobias, for example, say you were Anne frank in a past life, in your new life you could have an unexplained fear like being scared of German WW2 uniforms or the sound of marching . Dream wise you can have a dream about writing in a diary or hiding. Now I'm going to explain my story ...
DISCLAMER: I do not support the Nazis in any way, shape or form, same goes for their actions.


In my past life I recall being an SS officer. I vividly remember standing in a room with the black uniform and visor cap. Some unexplained phobias I have are very cold weather with negative temperatures (Stalingrad )  being captured as a POW by the Soviets. Also the idea of being hanged in my past life since that is what happened to most SS officers after WW2. I remember that since early childhood I had attraction to the colors red and black , and then German WW2 history . Some memories I have are meeting important Nazi party members and attending parties with high ranking officials. I think I can use my past life memories to write books about that time period. I also hope to find my friends from my past life. This is a theory once again and you can believe whatever you want.


1 comment: