Friday, October 12, 2018

I'm here to give news

Hey my dudes. I'm here to tell you guys stuff. So I love life and i love food.  I really like North Korea.  I'm a kewl Republican dude.  "make america great again.''  So we have had a lot weird weather lately.  But honestly i could care less.  As long as it doesn't affect me I'm good.   I can't wait until next year its gonna be so kewl.  Im always tired which is really weird.  I think i get enough sleep.  I wonder what i'm gonna be for Halloween.  I'm probably just gonna get a cool mask.  But is has to be a very scary mask.

   I hope one day i can visit North Korea.  North Korea is so kewl.  I really liked learning about Kim Il-Sung.  Hes the best leader this world has ever seen.  I also really like Yongle Emperor.  He was born in May 2, 1360 and died August 12, 1424.  He was the emperor of China.

No comments:

Post a Comment