Friday, September 25, 2015

Kfog radio interview

Kfog is a music station in the Bay area that plays rock music. Kfog started in 1982 in the rock era. Kfog has three disc jockeys in morning: Renee, Mike "no name" Nelson, and Irish Greg. They wake up at 3:30 am and start at 6 am. They finish at 10 am and spend the rest of their day preparing for the next day and doing charity work. I got to sit down with them and do a quick little interview on how they are making a difference in their community.

What types of charity work do you do
Mike: I am doing a project that helps women fight breast cancer and my wife has breast cancer, so I am doing it for her. I have a son that is 8 years old and he wrote the lyrics for a song for the project and he does not play any instruments, so we are also asking rock bands to sing the song on Kfog.
Renee: We are also collecting toys for "Toys for Tots" program and we are also helping the children at the Benioff Children's Hospital.

What goal would you want to achieve this week 
Renee: I am going to train for the Bridge to Bridge run for special olympics. I haven't trained yet, so my goal this week is to run a mile.
Mike:I volunteer at my kid's school a lot and every day I try not to  mess up
Greg:I am also going to train for the Bridge to Bridge run. And I want to finish the video for breast cancer project.
 at my kids' school a lot so my goal every week is to not mess up. I also want to finish the video for the breast cancer project.
Greg: I am also going to train for the Bridge to Bridge run so I will also run a mile.



        

No comments:

Post a Comment