Friday, September 19, 2014

Student Body Council!

The second annual Hillwood election will be held next week.  On Thursday, candidates will present their speeches and voting will be on Friday. The positions are President, Vice President, Secretary, and,Treasurer. There will be two elections through out the two semesters. Since I am the only one running for President, I plan on helping the school by getting more supplies for the school and considering different ideas from students.  Here are some  interviews from candidates running for Student Body Council.

Asiana: "Why do you want to be Vice President?"
Caroline: "I want to be Vice President because I want to help out the school."

Asiana: "How do you plan on helping out the school?"
Mia: "I plan on helping the school by suggesting ideas and helping the President."

Asiana: "Why do you want to be Treasurer?"
Finn: "I want to be Treasurer because I want to help the school with money and help with fundraisers."

Asiana: "How do you plan out helping the school if your Treasurer?"
Oliver: "If I became Treasurer, I would host more fundraisers and more field days. I would also get more games for the middle classrooms."

Asiana: "Why do you want to be Treasurer?"
Grace: "The reason why I want to be Treasurer is  because, I want to help the school and I want to make it a better place. I will help do fundraisers to buy to structures for our yard and help pay for school supplies."

No comments:

Post a Comment