- $12.00 adults (ages 19–61)
- $9.00 students/seniors/disabled (ages 7–18; 62-plus).
- $6.00 children (ages three to six; children under three are admitted free).
- FREE for Members, UC Berkeley students and staff.
- Enter the fascinating world of Wildlife Rescue, an eye-opening, inspiring and wildly interactive exhibit.
- Monday- 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Tuesday- 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Wednesday- 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Thursday-10:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Friday- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday- 10:00 am- 5:00
- Sunday- 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
It's from school years K-12. This Hall of Science was established on 1968 and is in Berkeley.
It's a hall of science and they have a lot of cool places to explore, there are lots of things to do and you will not get board, guaranteed.