Friday, January 11, 2013

Anya and I Make A Noodle Car

This week during our meeting of The Herald, Anya and I have teamed up to make a car out of noodles. The whole Herald is making a noodle car. We have four types of noodles as our sources: Lasagna, Spaghetti, De Cecco, and Maestri Pastai.

Mastri Pastai are going to be our wheels. Anya and I are cutting the sharp edges off to make them more round for wheels.

After five minutes of hopping pasta we have finally produced four round wheels. Maestri Pastai has not let us down!

I have finally produced a prototype! Unfortunately, this prototype does not work at all. I glued the wheels, Maestri Pastai, to Spaghetti which was placed inside De Cecco. Lasagna served as the body of the car. Anya is working on the next idea. It takes a while to make it actually stand. I shall call my first prototype Gollum, (hehe). I await with anticipation Anya's first prototype.

Our neighbors on the job, Angela and Natasha, decided to use mints for their wheels. We'll see what comes out of these.

Angela and Natasha have completed their first prototype but it doesn't work.

I'll add a photo of Gollum in my succeeding post.


Anya has finished her first prototype. It doesn't roll at all. The wheels aren't tall enough. But always remember: Gib niemals auf! Never give up!


Written by: Rubina Mazurka

No comments:

Post a Comment