- Ask serious questions that don't upset people.
- Look at the person you're interviewing so they do not feel uncomfortable.
- Don't ask insulting questions that could hurt some one's feelings.
- Don't say anything mean or cruel because some one's opinion is different.
- Ask interesting questions that people would like to learn about.
- Don't ask yes or no questions.
- Have fun while your interviewing.
- Ask questions you are interested in because other people will be interested too.
When you are videotaping: you should take different videos at different angles, look at the camera, make sure you know what ou are going to say before you start taping, and smile. Also, use the tips I listed above.