Friday, January 6, 2012

Which is Which?



Not everybody can decide if the violin is modern or Stradivari. In other words, modern violin or old Italian violin. When people who do not play the violin listen to two violins and have the question: Which is which? placed before them, not everybody can answer correctly.

My friend, Claire, and I listened to two violins. One was Stradivari and the other one was modern. Claire and I answered correctly . . . . . . . alright, I'll admit. Claire plays the violin, but we still answered correctly. If you go to this website, you can read the post and listen to the two types of violins and decide for yourself which one is the Stradivari and which one is modern.

Does anybody know Paganini? He was a virtuoso violinist. His violin is treasured. Nicolo Paganini was the son of Antonio and Teresa Paganini. He was born in Genoa Italy in 1782.
Some people, unlike myself, consider classical music boring and very stupid. I think that classical music musicians should be known by absolutely everybody like Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson.




Written By: Rubina H.

No comments:

Post a Comment