Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!!

Hey hey hey Herald readers!! I haven't been posting for how long....about 3 months :( But I got the four-day weekend off - same as you guys! So, how is everyone? Stuffed from last night's Thanksgiving dinner? I bet that you are! I had turkey and spaghetti but my parents came down with food poisoning so it wasn't exactly a cheery dinner.

So....it's Black Friday people!! There are crazy sales everywhere including stores at Stonestown Galleria, Hillsdale Shopping Center, Border's, and a whole lot more! This is the perfect time to get some presents for the upcoming of Christmas! Plus, some of these stores' sales extend past today!

Have fun everyone! But don't end up in fights if you and someone else grab the same item! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment