Of course we needed a little help with the circuits, and our buzzer had a mind of its own. But on the other hand, it was pretty fun creating our buzzer.
As some people know Judy and Adam are coming to talk with The Hillwood Herald next Friday, and of course we have questions for them!
When Judy and Adam come, the first five questions that I will ask them are going to be well thought out. Since I want to make sure I get them down, I'll write them here:
- How long does it take for you guys to actually make the experiments?
- What made you want to become engineers?
- Do you two have fun making the experiments or is it really hard?
- Do you two usually get it right the first time, or do you have to keep trying at it?
- Do you sometimes want to give up on the experiments you're making?