Judy is an inventor in the IDEO Palo Alto office. You can learn how to make cool inventions on the PBS Kids website, where she works on DESIGN SQUAD. Before going to IDEO she worked as an Mechanical Engineer for Underwriters Laboratories. Judy was a student in North Carolina State
University. When she was a graduate, she worked on inventions that might interest children. One invention she designed is a product in IKEA.
Some of the questions we will as Judy next include:
- When did you meet Adam?
- Are you good friends with him?
- When did you get the idea of inventing? Why?
- Is it a fun job or is it frustrating?
- Did you enjoy inventing when you were a child?
- When did you want to become an engineer? How did you know that was the career for you?
- Are there many female engineers? Why or why not?
- Is it harder for girls to become engineers?
By Anya and Rubina.