Friday, October 8, 2010

Design Squad Hidden Buzzer Failed

Jennifer and I tried to make the DESIGN SQUAD Hidden Buzzer by getting a piece of cardboard, tin foil, double A battery, masking tape, scissors, buzzers.

We took the wires from the buzzer  and put the wires up against the sides of the battery. It didn't WORK! It vibrated, like you could feel the energy. But it didn't make any noise. Making noise is what it was supposed to do.

Jen is trying to see if the wires from the buzzer need to be more exposed. We learned that masking tape works better than duct tape.

I hope it will make noise next week — we'll try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment