Guinea Pig Virtual Pet

Friday, September 24, 2010

Failed Success

Anya and I, Rubina, just tried to make a hidden alarm, but we didn't succeed in making it. We failed. We tried to do every possibility, but it didn't work. Anya came up with an idea that maybe we should cover the whole piece of cardboard with masking tape. She is covering the cardboard up with masking tape now as I write. Anya and I are trying to put aluminum on the two wires coming out of the buzzer. Maybe that will make the buzzer turn on finally. Something is wrong with the buzzer. We even changed the battery once. Now, Anya just took a huge piece of aluminum and is covering the cardboard with it. At first we used duck tape instead of masking tape. I think that the buzzer did not work because either the buzzer is not really good or we don't know what to do, or we are not connecting the wires to the battery correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment