Friday, May 21, 2010

Visit Isnoop.net

Looking through sites today, Anya and I, found a site called, isnoop. The site can be really fun, when you don't expect it. For example, Anya and I were playing around, on two different computers, and found out that if I move a word on my Apple, the word would move on Anya's computer. Also, you can make what ever sentence, phrase, or whatever! One phrase I wrote was strange, because it said: Why do people abuse gingerbread sheep?

I personally think that this is fun because you can talk about the strangest things! Anya and I gave it a 6 out of 10, because it was fun, but wasn't terrific. The reason we don't think it's terrific, is because sometimes, it can get a little frustrating. For example, if the word moves to the space that you don't want it at, you can't do anything about it, because, it most likely means that someone is on at another spot, and the signal is interacting. Although isnoop has issues, it is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment