Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back-To-School Food

Hey Parent readers! Hope your summer has been going good! Your kids will be going back to school in just a couple of weeks. I remember when I was younger, I used to ask my parents for food when I came home. So, I'm going to write some fun but healthy snacks for after-school or to take to school!

After-School Snacks:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich (
recipe)
- Oatmeal Cookie (
recipe)
- Granola Bar (
recipe)
- Fresh Fruit
- Yogurt



Can I recommend some On-The-Go Breakfast ideas? *wink wink*

Breakfast:
- Dry Cereal (Cheerios, Raisin Bran, Cinnamon Toast) w/ bottled milk
- Graham Crackers (The bears are so cute!)
- Yogurt w/ cottage cheese
- A hard-boiled egg
- Sandwiches (Here is a link for different sandwich combinations)


Anyways, hope you continue to have a nice summer! Bye!


Pictures from Yahoo! Images

No comments:

Post a Comment