This week, we begin writing our articles for the Hillwood yearbook. Once we finish our yearbooks, we will return to the Build Big Contest.
Click through a few pages from last year's book. What might we do differently this year? Who will design the cover?
Here is our current list of assignments and story ideas:
• Miss Schmitt and music at Hillwood
• Miss Lydia and Spanish at Hillwood
• Zach, Hillwood's mascot and friend
• The Grantzes
• Lindsey Z.'s secret philanthropy organization
• Jessica and science with the upper-graders
• DESIGN SQUAD Challenges
4) Jay and Erion:
• Miss Tom and the second to fourth graders
• Miss Dawson and the kinders and first graders (include the big news of Miss Dawson's engagement)
• The Hillwood Herald
• Rubina's mom and art at Hillwood
• Fundraisers at Hillwood (Pennies for Patients and the Walk-a-thon)
• The December Talent Show
• International Day
• Camp Hillwood
• Hillwood's outings in San Francisco, from Beauty and the Beast to protesting fast-food in the city
• Big current events from throughout the year (Japan earthquake, what else?)
• What is the typical day like at Hillwood?